SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sew_self_taught

My New Bag from Winter Swap FQs

sew_self-taught
16 years ago

First I want to thank Lisa for hosting the very fun Winter Swap. Next I thank all of the Bag Ladies for all of their inspiration from all the great bags and tutorials that have been posted lately.

Lastly, a big thank you to my swap buddy JudyLee  She had no idea how much I love daisies when she sent me my Winter Swap FQÂs. She couldnÂt have picked better FQÂs for me.

IÂve been getting ready to go to the quilt retreat at Aunt Nets. IÂve never taken my sewing on the road. I bought a plain machine case at Wal-Mart for the trip. It was dull and needed something.....so I decorated it with some of the 100+ daisy stickers that I have. Well....I also needed a bag for all of my quilt tools and things. I knew when I received my FQÂs that I wanted to use all 4 of them together. The recent bag posts gave me the idea and now I couldnÂt be happier with my matching bag and machine case. IÂm set to take my sewing anywhere now. The bag has a zipper, (I donÂt do zippers). And there are no exposed seems. I used so much interfacing the bag stands up by itself. I did a lot of unsewing in the process and used quit a few bad words, but it did finally turn out right.

Thanks everybody!

Nina

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Frasure Home Improvements
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Franklin County's Highly Skilled General Contractor