SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cat_mom

Laticrete white grout?

cat_mom
14 years ago

I have the sample chips here, and the Laticrete Bright White grout looks neither bright, nor very white. Sauterne looks much whiter, maybe a hint of pink/beige? I spoke with a lovely woman in cust svce, who agreed that the Sauterne grout is whiter than their Bright White, and has used it herself with very white (subway?) tiles with great results. Before I commit, I wanted to see if anyone here has used it or seen and if the Sauterne looks white (not off) when used with white tiles. This is for the bathrooms BTW, (cross-post), and we'll be using a very white Porcelanosa field tile in on bathroom, with White Thassos border tile, and DalTile Modern Dimensions field Tile in the other bathroom in Arctic White.

We used TEC Bright White grout for our backsplash, and for the guest bath (same DalTile field tile), but I've been reading great things about the Laticrete Permacolor grout and would like to use it if we can find good color matches for the white tiles and the other tiles in both rooms.

Comments (22)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!