SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
colls_gw

Kitchen cabinet manufacturers

colls
15 years ago

I have begun researching installation of a new kitchen. My husband and I have been to 4 kitchen stores in our area. We have been given literature and seen samples from 6 cabinet manufacturers - custom and semi-custom. The problem is that I have not heard of any of these companies so I need your help with the quality. If anyone is familiar with these companies because they sell them or have them, please help with the decision. I have not received prices from all of them yet, however I don't want to spend more than 15K for the cabinets. I also would like a green product made in the USA - nothing from China at all. The only cabinets I am familiar with are Omega/Dynasty, Kraftmaid, then the really high end that I do not want to pay for like Plain & Fancy and Rutt. The 6 cabinet companies that I have no knowledge of are: DuraSupreme, Kemper, Candlelight, Cabico, Showplace and Custom Cupboard. Where are these companies quality wise compared to the ones above? Any info would be greatly appreciated. By the way, we are interested in a painted white finish - and it seems that all of these companies are going to make us sign a waiver because of the painted finish.Thanks for your help.

Comments (27)