SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
djace_gw

Pentair EasyTouch 4 w/ 4x160 IntelliFlow Pump

djace
15 years ago

Hi Guys....Here is my problem! Get this one...

My installer (pool builder) sold me on my Pentair package...It was all about the VS pump however, I come to find out that they do not know how to program the unit once it was installed at our pool.

When my system was set up...they have the spa (pool) setting set at 3100 rpm and always on for 6 hours! They said it was the start up speed and the best speed to run the pump as the salt was being added into the pool. Sounded good to me as a start up phase. I had a few questions for him, as he could not answer me...I felt a need to call Pentair direct.

After a call to Pentair I was instructed to change a few settings however, now when my pump runs it starts at the 1st speed setting 750 rpm (12-2am) then step 3 cleaner speed 2100rpm (2-5am). Then back to 750 rpm until the system is scheduled to sut down at 6am.

The system never suts itself off. I find it running at 8am at the cleaner speed.

Any clue...I can not believe this system is such a bear to setup and operate. A big down side to this product however, I love it's green side!

I have a simple 4 stage remote control with 4 relay contacts...one being the IntelliBrite LED, one being the 2150rpm cleaner speed, and one being the 750 rpm spa speed

Your input is GREATLY appreciated!

Happy New Year !

Comments (4)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH