SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cynic_gw

I think I figured out the mouse history and happenings

cynic
10 years ago

Since the Wunderkatt herded the mouse to me a while back, I haven't seen any signs in the house of any more guests which is surprising. Usually if there's one, there's 8 or 10 more. I knew I had hosted a visitor or two in the vehicle. My winter hat had a hole in it, some napkins were chewed (up on the visor!) and the cigarette lighter slot was filled with cat food and I know Madd Manx didn't put it there. Kind of a surprise to see it there. My guess is that I probably brought the carmouse into the house with some bags of stuff from the store.

Started cleaning out the van and tossed the bag of cat food that it was eating. Also tossed a big bag of jelly beans. The mouse had quite a sweet tooth (a BIG section of them were eaten) and it'd explain why that mouse was so fat and moved so slow!

It's not common for mice to get into a vehicle. There's been a time or two I've had them in the garage but never in a vehicle. I think what probably happened was it came from a store and I think I know which one, was in the box or something and got into the vehicle, then as I was bringing in bags of stuff later, it was in one of them.

I won't name the store since it's a sensitive topic for some here. I just refer to it as the WalMouse.

Comments (8)