SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
n2bach1

Ok, I'm going to be brave and do this!

n2bach1
15 years ago

Thank you, thank you, thank you one and all for your fabulous thoughts and opinions. I think (no, I AM) going to do this TODAY!!!! Call the hardwood guy and get a date set for doing the stairs and landing. I'll buy a little bit of time by determining the bedrooms after that. I don't want to be torn up all at once and I know that there is a period of time when the flooring cannot be walked on.\

So, please say a prayer and wish me luck that i don't chicken out of this one. I don't know why I've had such a mental block about getting this going. But, you've convinced me that hardwoods are the way to go. And by the way, I won't post pics now, (there are already some on my earlier posts) but we do have hardwood in the LR and DR. The front stairs can be seen from both areas, so I think it will be a nice blend. Also, in case you read another of my posts, I'm the one with the black and white tile entry and wanted in the worst way to have the MONKEY MUSICIAN rug! it didn't work out....but that's OK, I've got enough other projects going on.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH