SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kmcg123

Kitchen Faucet

kmcg123
13 years ago

Just discovered that my Hamat kitchen faucet is leaking and needs to be replaced. It was here in the house when we bought it about 6 years ago. It is a pull-out and has a spray function. I would like both of these features in its replacement. My plumber suggested Moen or Delta.

1. Any issues with the high arc models? There is a window in front of my sink and I don't think height is an issue. However, I do have a very deep sink and don't necessarily need the height of the arc to fill pots.

2. Kinda like the new Delta's with the touch technology. So many times, my hands are messy with raw meat or egg and it would be nice to use the back of my hand to turn on the faucet instead of a handle. Any one have one of these? Just afraid that it is one more thing that can "go wrong".

3. Debating on the finish of the faucet. My current faucet is a brushed nickel or some type of matte silver metal. My appliances are stainless steel. However, my cabinet hardware is oil rubbed bronze. I'm leaning towards keeping it coordinated with the appliances vs. cabinet hardware. Opinions?

3. Since I am replacing only the faucet and not doing a complete remodel, I need to keep the same single-handle style. Need a model that requires the one hole installation only.

Any other advice is welcome.

Going to try and post a picture of my current sink and faucet.

Comments (6)