SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dan90621

White Princess Quartzite, Where oh Where?

dan90621
12 years ago

Hi, new here, been reading for awhile, 1st post. My wife and I are in the middle of a major kitchen family room remodel, taking down 3 load bearing walls, putting up 4 steel beams to hold up the 2nd story, all for a new modern kitchen. High gloss white perimeter cabinets and a large 10' x 5' high gloss dark wood textured island. So we have gone around 360 degrees multiple times on the countertops. We actually purchased 2 beautiful statuary marble slabs, but after doing more research, decided with our lifestyle it was not a good choice, so as many have done here, I discovered White Princess Granite/Quartzite (depending on who you talk to).I am in Southern California, we have multiple slab yards close to us, but have only found 1 slab of this. It is way too small and not a beauty like I have seen on Gardenweb. So I am putting out a plea, to anyone who may know where I can find this locally, or if not, anywhere. I hate to pay for shipping, but you know I really want to give my lovely wife what she deserves. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments (11)