SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
igloochic

A hex has been placed on four slabs of granite/marble

igloochic
16 years ago

We spent several hours at the yard today moving granite and marble around (they don't normally have to do this because not everyone is TKO in Alaska apparently) but the owner saw a sale in his bright little eyes so he got the fork lift/crane thing and drug three guys out...and the moves began. We found, payed for, marked up, and hexed these slabs so that they would be OURS (LOL ok I'm paranoid):

Kitchen:

Top (smaller slab) is the island...all scratches are actually our drawings in crayon (Thunder Wave):

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

We will have no seams :)

The bathroom is boring, but I'm thinking of taking it right up to the upper cabinets..the room is dominated by the tub and shower which are done in crocodile tile in chocolate so the counters needed to be discrete but fabulous...it's Crema Marfil Select (3cm marble in a coffe color):

{{!gwi}}

And my son's bathroom (if he ever moves to his room...he's 2) is in a granite that they call Aquarella...but I see it on the net as Black Mosaic:

{{gwi:1426703}}

It matches the other stone in his room (this is the shower stall going in:

{{gwi:1426705}}

Now if I can just find nordic black antique to frame my silly chickens I'm in heaven :)

Comments (34)