SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
k8orlando2

Question of the Day: Machine Service?

K8Orlando
12 years ago

How often do you have your machine professionally serviced? The Bernina users I know are pretty religious about having it in at least once a year. Others I know who sew regularly, whether its quilting or not, only take them in if there's a problem.

Do you have your machine regularly serviced?

Kate

(I'm taking my machine in today and I'm already having withdrawal anxiety!)

Comments (42)

• User
    12 years ago

I'm really bad for this - only when needed. But I do as much as I can to keep dust, threads out of the working parts. Bad Peggy. I really should get it serviced - I expect so much out of it yet it gets no respect I tell ya....

You are a great Mommy to your machine!

• magothyrivergirl
    12 years ago

I do as Peggy does. My house should be kept as clean as my machines!

That's why you have multiple machines! Now's the time to bond with your FW!!! Once you do, it is fun sewing--slower--but very enjoyable.

• Related Discussions

Upholstery Cleaning Machine Questions...

Q

Comments (10)
    For my carpets I have a Hoover steam vac, does an awesome job on my carpets and area rugs. It has the attachments for upholstery but haven't had occasion to use them. With this steam vac my carpets are dry in short order and I go the extra mile by going over the carpets when dry once more with just plain water. I found by doing this the carpets stay cleaner longer, it sucks out most of the cleaning residue that has been left behind. You know the stuff your vacuum cleaner is SUPPOSE to pick up. Annette
    ...See More

question about AC servicing...

Q

Comments (3)
    You cannot jump to conclusions concerning your air conditioner's performance. The humidity level, the wind velocity & many factors enter into the picture. You just spent money to have the situation made a lot worse. --------------- If you really want to know how well your unit is performing! AC TROUBLE SHOOTING DATA Age of unit, Tonnage & SEER &/or EER Rating __ Square Footage of home & major city near you ___ "ALL TEMPS in FAHRENHEIT -F" Outdoor condenserÂs discharge-air-temperature ___ Out-Door temperature: __ Condenser air temperature split __ Indoor Total-ESP All Airflow Velocities in FPM: _______ I will convert to CFM: Suction line pres. __ Suction-Vapor line temperature: ___ SST - Gage - Suction Saturated Temperature. ___ Superheat ___ Head pres. ___ SCT - Gage - Saturated Condensing Temp ___ LLT - Liquid line temperature: ___ Subcooling: ___ With the information data below and an accurate CFM airflow + sea-level height, I can ball-park its BTUH output Return Air temp DB &, WB or %RH: __ Supply Air temp DB &, WB or %RH: __ Except for the pressures you can take most of the readings for us. Copy & paste the above chart in your Word Processor, fill it out, then copy & paste it in your response to us. My advice: get a low cost humidity gage at a local hardware store & see what the percentage-RH is in your home, I can cross-reference that to the wet bulb depression. Then, perhaps we can provide a ballpark opinion on how well the system is performing. Every home If they want to save money, owner should do the above & request that information from a service tech. If it was pulling it down to 75 or 76-F in very hot weather, it is not undersized. That is design temperature! -------------- - udarrell Here is a link that might be useful: A/C System Superheat & Subcooling Procedures for Optimal Charging
    ...See More

Qof Day 1/19/10:What thread for Machine Applique?

Q

Comments (10)
    I personally prefer to use the Gutermann threads. However, if I were to be making a quilt that I was hoping would win awards and be hung in museums, I would likely select a 100% cotton thread. I am not a big fan of the monofilament, especially in the bobbin. It tends to stretch and I get more bobbin thread breakage when used in the bobbin. I also have found that when I ue it in combination with cotton or cotton/poly blends, it has a propensity to slice through my other threads and then the quilt ends up looking like a hot mess. But again, when I taught quilting [a lifetime ago, it seems], I was also for "do what you like, however you choose to complete it". I want people to enjoy the experience and the journey, not regret that they "should have" followed the "rules" or that they somehow "broke the rules." Here's a clue, folks: there are no rules. Only recommendations. We have so many new methods and tools because of the people who "broke" the rules and found new and (sometimes) better ways to do things. great question.
    ...See More

Questions on service of Cub LTX 1045 B&S 440000 Intekk

Q

Comments (2)
    If it is 5 years old, the valve covers use sealant rather than gaskets. If you note no issues, such as a hesitation when cranking then I'd leave it myself. The filter once it turns that nice emission stained gray or when dirty should be changed. I use a light filter oil on the pre-filters to help, but never oil them as to not contaminate the paper. 100 hours for most is typically fine. As a rule, I don't blow out paper filters either as to not tear the pleats.
    ...See More
  • K8Orlando
    Original Author
    12 years ago

uuuh, no... I'm not a good mommy to my machine. (blush) I'm actually a very, very bad mommy and expect the service guy to give me a hard time when he sees it. I don't think I've had it in more than twice in 13 years. (blush, again) I have one broken part - the bobbin winder - and tried to fix that myself. I even found and bought the service manual! All I accomplished was to dislodge the part enough so it fell into the body of the machine! Never did get it out; still rattles around in there, but luckily doesn't catch on anything!
    And I have to kind of pull the needle over to the right so the threader lines up... no, not a good mommy at all.

They say if you sew more than 4 hours a week you should take it in MORE often than once a year. OMG, that means I'm probably 22 visits behind!!!

Kate

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    12 years ago

I usually take Ellie (Elna) in yearly, before leaving for up north, then DH would pick her up for me. One time he said they told him I really need to bring it in more often....heh heh heh...but I never did. Now that I also have Baby Grace (Baby Lock), I figure they both can go 2 years. But, I do try and clean out the bobbin area pretty often. I haven't taken Baby Grace apart yet, but know it should be done pretty soon because she's getting noisy. And, I have service done where they were bought.

SharonG/FL

• magothyrivergirl
    12 years ago

I am curious about the criteria - 4 hours more than 1 x year.
    Personally.....I hate it when a sewing machine goes in for service. I have never had one come back and sew the same as before it went in for service. I'm like you Kate~I try to fix everything before taking my machines in for service.
    My little FW will not wind a bobbin - the wheel flys off.
    Found one of my machines will wind the FW bobbin very nicely. Found others at Retreat who wound bobbins for me on their FW's --problem solved for me! (I took it back in a few times about the bobbin winder - each time, he reset the tension --- don't fool with the tension! I know he thought he was doing me a favor -- but he wasn't.)

I do feel your pain......using your FW will only help take your mind off your ELNA sitting alone, lined up with other brands, in a dark, lonely shop..........waiting for her turn to be poked, prodded, lubed.......it isn't really like a day at the spa - but hopefully she will come back home all shiny with renewed energy and ready to stitch a straight line & once in awhile do some fancy dancing for ya!

• fran1523
    12 years ago

My Viking Lily has to really be feeling bad for me to take her in for service. In the meantime I am careful to keep her working parts free of dust, fuzz and other stuff. If I did have to take her to the repair shop, I have a perfectly nice Janome Gem that sews very nicely.

• luvtosharedivs
    12 years ago

For the first thirty years of my sewing experience, I owned a Singer Touch and Sew machine. I used to faithfully oil all moving parts and clean out every bit of dust I could find. I think I took it in once for repairs. It finally bit the dust...a major problem that would have cost too much to repair.

So...bought a small Viking Scandinavia about 7 years ago, which needed no oiling...just dusting. I had never taken it in for service until I bought my Viking Sapphire. The dealer gave me a free maintenance/cleaning on the Scandinavia for buying the Sapphire. Nothing was wrong with it, just decided it was time for a checkup.

I haven't had my Sapphire for a full year yet, but listening to you gals makes me think I should schedule yearly checkups!

Speaking of dusting, how many of you use a vacuum attachment to suck the dust from the bobbin compartment? I haven't done that yet, but have read about it.

Julie

• msmeow
    12 years ago

I take my "fancy" Brother sewing/embroidery machine for an annual visit to the spa. It costs a lot but sounds and works so much better when it comes home! I also clean the lint out regularly myself.

I clean the lint out of my Juki that I quilt with much more often than the Brother, and I oil it every few months according to the manual, and I've never taken it in for service (I've had it 6 or 7 years now).

I think the difference for me is the computerized vs. mechanical. I assume the service guy can clean/check the computer boards and stuff to make sure they are okay.

Donna

• K8Orlando
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I don't use a vacuum attachment but I liberally use the compressed air in a can. I take the bobbin compartment apart at least every two weeks and brush out the lint then use the canned air to get the stuff I can't see. I've been using thread from Connecting Threads for the past 6-8 months and find it creates more lint, but I like the thread so I'm willing to deal with the dust and lint.

Marsha, I am looking forward to being forced to bond with the featherweight! I've been admiring her for a while but we haven't really worked together. Last night I moved her ("Martha") to the sewing table and had a nice conversation with her. Tonight we're going to try a little paper piecing to see just how straight she can sew.

Kate

• vacuumfreak
    12 years ago

Kate, I'm sorry you're going to be going through withdrawals! I hope they get her fixed up nicely for you. I want you to tell us how many times you reach for the needle threader or go to punch the thread trimmer button and stab bare metal with your finger instead when you are re-acquainting yourself with the FW :O)

I'd be scared to take my machines in for service. I know when I worked at Sears people complained that the machines never worked right after service, and if they sent it in with the flat bed part of the free arm assembly attached they would be missing that and all the accessories when it came back. I never use the vintage machine anyway, but once a year I take her out to play with her and I oil all the important parts.... You can actually hear the difference after oiling in the way it runs! It's amazing! The modern plastic machine says that it doesn't require oiling, so every now and then I just take the bobbin tray and stitch plate off and brush it out. I was told to not use compressed air in a sewing machine because you can blow stuff deeper inside doing that.... I've got 53 vacuums I could use, but never thought of taking one to the sewing machines! What a good idea for getting all the lint out.... I'm always surprised by how much is in there after I do a cleaning! I likely will be one of the people who doesn't take it in unless it breaks.

Mago, that's funny about the tension. When I sold sewing machines and vacuums at Sears, the first day I started we had a lady that was going to train me and she said the first think I needed to know was to never touch the tension on any sewing machine for any reason ever at all period no matter what!

• polardream
    12 years ago

I take my Pfaff in about every 18 months. It seems like it runs great until it finally decides not to - even when I clean out the bobbin area and keep it oiled! It seems to tell me "I need help!!!!" and then I, too, go through withdrawal. I don't have a back-up machine so I just suffer through.

Sue

• lindaoh_gw
    12 years ago

I just had my Viking Quilt Designer in for her first cleaning and I have been using her since 2003. I clean the bobbin area when I change bobbins and infrequently put a drop of oil on the wick in the bobbin area. Both light bulbs burned out and I was forced to take her in for a cleaning and new bulbs. I couldn't get one bulb out or I probably would have changed them myself. I'm glad I did take her in, they said I probably would have started having problems soon. I knew there was lint I couldn't reach but didn't want to be without her. Maybe I won't wait for another 9 years to take her in for cleaning!
    Linda OH

• nanajayne
    12 years ago

I try to have mine sevviced yearly. Was very faithful with the Janomes I have had. Would drop them off at the start of vaction time and pick them up at the end. Since I got the Baby Lock I haven't been as good. I just got BL back from service but it had been 18mo. I used my Janome while BL was out and decided it needs to take a visit even though it hasn't been used much. I think they may dry out from none us??? The Feather Wt. has never gone out and as I can clean and oil it I see no real need unless it has issues.
    I realy would like the visit the Janome dealer anyways. The new machines are pulling me in to check them out.lol.

• msmeow
    12 years ago

Vacuum, I'd forgotten about it, but I had that problem with Sears! I had a Kenmore machine for a long time and once when I took it for service with all the presser feet it came back with several missing. Of course nobody knew anything about it and some of the missing ones were discontinued and I couldn't replace them. Hence the Brother machine!

I take mine to the Sewing Studio for service and they make a list on the service ticket of what came in with it. They also labeled my foot pedal to make sure I got the same one back I brought in.

• jennifer_in_va
    12 years ago

I'm in the 'only if need be' category!

The only place close that can do my Janome frequently has a 3-4 month backlog on machines. I simply can't do without for that long. (I have back up machines, but not with the same bells/whistles, so I don't like to use them)

My workhorse is about6 years old and has only been in the shop once. It needs to go now because it won't sew a zig-zag...but how often do I really use that feature anyway?! (my backup does that just fine!)

I just can't be without... I clean the bobbin area and all that regularly. I use a soft- tipped paintbrush to reach. And every 3-4 months I take off the entire bottom of machine and clean more thoroughly. It helps that I have a husband who was taking apart toasters & such when he was 9 just to see how they worked! If I have a problem, I call him.

My Juki quilter hasn't ever been to the shop. I clean it before every quilt, oil it periodically, and pull lint out whenever I see it's gotten bad. Seems to be quite happy, so why mess with it!?

• rosajoe_gw
    12 years ago

I don't have any one close to me to take mine to be serviced! I have read about people mailing them but I don't trust any of them.

I searched online and I clean the bobbin area after each bobbin when sewing and after each 2 when quilting. I know how to turn it over and take off the bottom to clean out that area too.

Batting and a small brush work for me!! Like you guys my room maybe a mess but my machines are clean and happy!! My Janome actually makes a different sound when it has been cleaned!
    Rosa

• msmeow
    12 years ago

Jennifer, that 3-4 month backup sounds like a business opportunity! I can't imagine anyone waiting that long to get their machine back. I had to wait 2 months for Big Brother once (supposedly the guy I took it to was waiting for Brother to send him a computer board, but I think he just forgot about it) and I didn't have a backup then! I've never taken it back to that guy...it cost a fortune to replace 2 computer boards and it didn't fix the issues it was having, plus it's never really been the same since he worked on it.

Donna

• User
    12 years ago

Mine is way overdue, but the nearest dealer is far, far away. It's 2 years old. My old machine (Kenmore) still works, though. I used to have a woman that made house-calls to service the old one in Tampa, she was fantastic. And after she did her thing, of course she would do a test-drive on it and she would always get this little smile on her face. I finally commented about that and she said after working on plastic machines it was like driving a Cadillac, all metal parts. The biggest trouble I had on that old one was that the bobbin winder kept breaking. I finally gave up and got a bobbin winder, I still use it all the time - much quicker and easier than using the machine. By the way, I heard also that you should never use the canned air on a sewing machine, so I haven't, but it sure is tempting.

• loisflan
    12 years ago

My Janome will celebrate her first birthday this August, and I plan to take her in for a tune-up and at the same time buy a small Janome to take on vacation next winter and get me through the tune-up. The baby Janome (I can't remember the model name) weighs only 12 pounds but has many of the same features as my 6600 (needle down, threader, etc.). I do clean my machine, but at least this first year, I will have her serviced. I just realized that I haven't named my machine. I'll have to come up with a good one.

• K8Orlando
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I hadn't heard the 'no canned air' rule, but I'm glad I know now! I won't do that anymore. thanks!

• K8Orlando
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I already miss my friend Julia the Elna, but I've made two 4.5" paper pieced blocks with Sweet Martha the Featherweigth. I guess I can survive this.

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    12 years ago

Kate, Sweet Martha is beautiful! And it looks like she sews a fine seam, too.

SharonG/FL

• tuppermom
    12 years ago

I used to be a very bad machine Mom but I have found a place that gets my machine back to me quickly. I take my machine in by Saturday at noon and the tech goes into the store on sunday and monday while the store is closed. The machine is ready to be picked up tuesday unless it needs major parts replaced. For this area the price is good too....$79.99. For my old mechanical machines I found a Singer factory trained tech who started at Singer, Italy in 1954. He charges $38 and does a great job. He is retired and tinkers with machines as a hobby and to augment his pension.

• QuilterEmbroiderer
    12 years ago

I love the picture of the Featherweight!
    I take my Sewphie in annually to be cleaned. I didn't do that with one machine and paid a very high price for it! Apparently there are parts that we can't get to that need greasing.....

• tuppermom
    12 years ago

As for the canned air discussion, my retired Singer tech uses canned air on the old totally mechanical machines but says NEVER use it on any machine with electronics. I use it all the time on my Featherweight and Elna Grasshopper and have never had a problem.

• magothyrivergirl
    12 years ago

Kate, if your Martha has been sitting and unused, I suggest you oil her and lubricate the parts specified in the manual. Unused mechanical machines still need re-oiling regularly, esp in your climate.

• murphy_zone7
    12 years ago

Another one who takes her machine in at least annually. I figure I paid a lot of money for this machine and want it to last...I have the Janome 6600 and so do love this machine. I clean using a mini vacuum attachment about every couple of weeks depends on what I have been sewing. Some projects just seem to create more fuzz and lint.
    Loisf, I have the small Janome known as a Jem...there are a couple of versions.....gold and platinum. I bought the gold on line and it is super handy for taking to classes and to bees so lightweight.
    I don't have a name for mine either....I just call her "wonderful"

• vacuumfreak
    11 years ago

Kate, I think I'm going to have to do what you did and make a trip up to the Sewing Studio sooner than I expected. I was trying some free hand embroidery today and just playing around with my machine and the needle broke (I pushed the fabric too fast for how fast I was sewing) and the bottom part fell inside. I tried to suck it out with the Dyson, but it didn't work, so I put another needle in to see of the machine was OK, and it broke the needle immediately and that part fell inside as well and now the machine is cutting off.... It's probably time for service anyway, and I don't want to keep using it and cause further damage, but I've been piecing quite regularly lately and I just hate the thought of being without my Benny... Like you, I have a metal straight stitcher for a back up, but goodness, that's like going from a Lincoln Navigator to a Model T...

Ugh.... this just hasn't been my week... I started out by gluing my eye lashes together with super glue accidentally and now this! LoL

• K8Orlando
    Original Author
    11 years ago

LOL - someday I REALLY want to hear the super glue story!

I think you've made the right decision about your machine; continuing to sew is only going to lead to more problems. While at Sewing Studio be sure to check out the quilt fabrics on sale (right by the quilt fabric cutting table) and the WAY BACK room of super sale fabrics!

• vacuumfreak
    11 years ago

Kate,

I should probably wait until we finally meet at a guild event or something to tell you the story in person, but I guess I can go ahead and share it here just in case anyone has had the kind of week that I have and needs a laugh.

It was 3 nights ago and I was trying to clean out my dishwasher because some gunk had gathered at the bottom (I never rinse the dishes first!)... there were two TINY plastic "nubs" that held the spray arm in and I managed to break them off (really poor design, combined with my clumsiness, it was the only possible outcome), so the spray arm wouldn't stay put. I decided to repair it with super glue so I was sitting there with super glue and the parts in my hands and watching The Cake Boss.... I was trying to hold the parts together while the glue dried and then I had to scratch my eye... I thought nothing of it.... then I felt an intense burning sensation and realized that my left eye was stuck shut.... it hurt like nothing I'd ever experienced before! I threw the dishwasher parts (just missed the poor sleeping cat who was oblivious) and ran to the sink to run water in my eye and slowly peeled the lashes apart, ripping many of them in the process. My eye teared for about an hour after! I still have a little dried glue left on a few lashes that I couldn't manage to get off... it was a mess.... but I learned a lesson!

I ended up fixing the part with Gorilla glue, and it worked great. :o) As much as I love appliances, I can't believe all the trouble I have with them sometimes!

About the machine... I plan to take it in on Friday (I would have gone tonight, but I just can't imagine making it from Clermont to Maitland with rush hour traffic to a place I'd never been before, before they close....

I will certainly look at fabrics while I'm there.

Are you going to be attending the apron class at the guild on the 22nd? I e-mailed the instructor a week ago to ask questions and see if it was full, and I've been ignored hitherto.... I guess it wouldn't work out if my machine is at the shop anyway, there's no way I'd haul the vintage one there, I'd throw my back out just lifting the thing... but it still would have been nice to have gotten a response!

• msmeow
    11 years ago

Hang in there! Joyce has been on vacation...not sure when she was due back but if she's home she probably has a bunch of emails and messages to catch up on.

What a story about the super glue! I'm glad it didn't turn out worse.

Donna

• vacuumfreak
    11 years ago

Donna, Joyce finally got back with me and apologized and pretty much echoed just what you said, so I feel better now :o)

Kate, I got my machine back from The Sewing Studio today. On the service ticket, Andy wrote that he removed burrs from the hook and adjusted the needle clearance... the machine sews and looks just like it did when it went in, I can't tell any difference at all. I didn't know I had burrs on my hook or that the needle clearance needed adjusting! One thing I didn't like is that they put a sticker right on my machine with their phone number and address and the service date... I just don't like that and didn't know they were going to do that, but I should have expected it with my experience with vacuum cleaners.... they even do it to the car at the oil change place, so it's not abnormal... it will be easy enough to remove. The other thing is that Andy changed my needle, and when I brought the machine in, I had a brand new needle in it and it was the really small sharp kind... he put one on that was much larger, and my brand new needle is gone.... I don't think there was any reason for him to have done that, but nonetheless, I'm glad to have the machine back. :o) I'm sure everything he did was necessary even if I don't understand the reason, and at least I know I'm not going to be creating bigger problems by sewing with a machine that has small problems.

• wendyfaye
    11 years ago

Love Martha's 'bling'. :)

Faye

• K8Orlando
    Original Author
    11 years ago

That's strange! I didn't get a sticker (unless its on the bottom and I just haven't noticed) and no new needle. I found Andy to be very easy to communicate with so I recommend calling him and asking about your concerns.

Kate

• msmeow
    11 years ago

They put a sticker on mine, too. It's on the side and I don't see it unless I look for it. I find it helpful so I can remember when I had it in for service.

I can't say if they changed my needle or not. Mine doesn't usually sound/sew that much differently after servicing, either, but I figure it's been cleaned really well and small things I can't see have been fixed. Last time I meant to ask him to change the light bulb holder b/c the old one was disintegrating. As soon as I got it home I remembered; looked inside and discovered he had done it anyway!

Donna

• magothyrivergirl
    11 years ago

Bobby~40 years later....I cherish the label fixed to my Pfaff 1222E & there is a label on my Featherweight that I try to keep intact. Not all labels are viewed as defacing a machine. I look at it as "history".

Changing needles often is probably the most ignored maintenance task with many sewers. I applaud your repair guy for tossing that needle and replacing it with a needle he knows is the correct size to calibrate the machine. When you broke the needle, you may have caused the burr on the hook or vice versa. Whenever things are not right, the first thing I do is change the needle. Needles are cheap - change them often, use the right kind and size for the thread and fabric, toss them after you hear the clunk or see the stitch change, or with each new project. Use your coupons from Joanns and pick up a pack of Schmetz needles when you aren't buying fabric and they aren't on sale and you won't feel so bad when you toss a needle out. I use an empty McCormick spice bottle with a snap lid for my used needles.
    It sounds like you found a great tech to work on your machine!

• vacuumfreak
    11 years ago

I never the sticker as history... I may just leave it on there :o)

Kate, Andy did seem pretty nice when he called to tell me the machine was ready...

• User
    11 years ago

I dredged up this old post because I just picked up my machine from service. And I just took it in yesterday!!! When the woman called and said it was ready I thought to myself "I wonder if the guy even touched it??" So I picked it up and took it home and immediately plugged it in and ran it. OH MY!!! It really needed servicing!!! It is so quiet now. I guess it was so gradual that I didn't notice. It's been 2 years since the last check-up (I know, drag out the cat-o-nine tails), and I've probably made ten quilts in that time. So do they oil anything in these new machines? It's a Viking Emerald. It has electronics in it but I can't access the innards to see what it looks like inside and wouldn't anyways. Does anyone know what they actually do when they do a maintenance service on these besides clean them??

• msmeow
    11 years ago

That's great, Rita! I need to take my main machine in, too. It's just not making good stitches.

I don't know what they actually do. I hope it's a lot since they charge so much! :) Maybe they hook it up to a diagnostic computer like they do with cars.

Donna

• susan_on
    11 years ago

I take mine in at least once a year, and I frequently clean dust out of the bobbin area. The last time they had it for two days. Those people are great, I've never had any problem with them. I sometimes borrow my daughter's machine when mine is gone, but I'm thinking of getting a second one.

• Robbi D.
    11 years ago

I try to do once a year unless something breaks. I pulled apart the bobbin case the other day because my cutter wasn't working. When I did, I found major lint and dust!! Cutter works better, but I'm wondering if it's time for a checkup. I can't remember the last time it was worked on. One of those stickers would be helpful. I did look at the stitch count since service and it's pretty high. I wonder if I should go by stitch count???

My new embroidery machine (not sewing, just embroidery) has a clock on it and tells me when it needs service. It goes by hours used. The bobbin case on it is very finicky and needs cleaning very frequently. At least it is easy to get to and work on.

Robbi

• quiltnhen
    11 years ago

Love your paper pieced chickens Kate! Can't wait to see the quilt.

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths