SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
juddgirl2

My Shabby Chic store closing bargains

juddgirl2
15 years ago

I'm looking for side chairs for the reclaimed pine trestle table that I just ordered, so I stopped by my local Shabby Chic store to see if they had any left. They had 11 of these chairs so I was able to get all 8 that I needed - yay! I plan on using slip covered arm chairs for the head/foot of the table.

4 of them are missing their slips, so I'll have to get those made, but otherwise they are in perfect condition. They were 50% off and I ended up saving more than $1000 since I was about to order chairs chairs I found online. It's sad the store is closing but I'm very happy to have found these quality chairs.

I also bought a dust ruffle at half off for my daughter's bed. I needed the 17" drop because her antique bed is wider than a standard twin, and this was just the perfect size. They also had an adorable one with a pom pom fringe on the bottom, but I could see that being just too tempting for my little one's busy fingers!

Please excuse the concrete floors - it's a new addition and the wood floors aren't in yet. Also, although SC had quite a bit of similar furniture, the bin/hutch is actually a find from last week at the antique flea market. I'm open to suggestions on paint color - it's not an original finish and is much too distressed for me, which distracts from the nice details on the wood. (It's staying in the foyer, which will have dark stained wood floors.)

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

Comments (21)