SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hogar_gw

Need Ideas for Kitchen remodel (Pictures)

hogar
15 years ago

Hi,

Need your ideas for my kitchen remodel. Here is my kitchen as is now.

We are keeping the cabinets. They are maple with an autunm finish by aristokraft. We are adding some finishing touches that were not added by the builder like mouldings, paneling, refrigerator panels and a deeper above ref. cabinets, The island will be narrowed as to add more space for stools.

For countertops: we are getting Ivory Fantasy granite. It is a light creamy granite with brown/tan and black specks and veins. Soft movement.

For appliances: we are replacing the stove. We are thinking of the GE cafe with no backsplash. For the range hood, we are thinking the chimmney style Zephyr brand Savonna collection in SS (It all depends on the backsplash. see below).

Faucet: We are thinking of the Danze Opulence faucet in SS.

Now, need your ideas on the following items:

Backsplash: I love the look of tile behind the stove all the way to the ceiling. However, my cabinets don't go all the way to the ceiling and someone told me that might look funny. Your opinion? For backsplash tile, should I get mosaic glass tile or subway stone tiles or any other ideas? What color to use for the backsplash and walls?Please help.

Here is a picture of my family room opposite from my kitchen so you can see how it is decorated. Might influence your opinion/ideas

Thanks in advance for your time in helping us make this kitchen WOW!!!

{{!gwi}}

Comments (14)