SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
workoutlady

Website needed for book making

workoutlady
11 years ago

My daughter is pregnant and due in two weeks - so any day now. I want to give my future grandchild something homemade from me but since I don't do anything crafty, I decided I'd do a journal of my daughter's pregnancy. It's about 15 pages or so right now. Now that it's getting to the due date, I'm not sure how to present this to my daughter.

Fast forward to now and I had a brainstorm to put it in a book sort of like a shutterfly picture book. But when I checked shutterfly, it just seems to be mainly for a picture book. So does anyone know a way to put this in book format. Orginally, I thought I'd just put it in a 3 ring binder but now I'm thinking that maybe I can do a book of some type. I have a couple of pictures but it is mostly words. While I love a bookwith pictures, I thought it would be fun to put down our thoughts, feelings, what mom has said to me during her pregnancy. I think my daughter will love it no matter how I put it together.

So what's your thoughts? Should I just put in a 3 ring binder or is there a website out there that I can put a book together?

Comments (7)