SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lilliepad_gw

I'm baaaack!!

lilliepad
15 years ago

For a while anyway.We got in this evening.Well,that is Thursday evening.We had to come home to take care of some business and get some things done in the RV park.DS and the babies came home with us.They will be here about 10 days.DH needed some help with repairs that he couldn't do by himself and the only way DS could come to help was if we brought the babies too because DDIL works four 10 hour days a week and DS is the baby sitter.LOL I'm going to love having the little ones here.They are getting so cute.They are both crawling and going everywhere.Rowdy is certainly living up to his name.He is never,and I mean NEVER still and is getting so vocal.We imagine all sorts of things he can say!LOL He almost always has a big smile on his face.Jillian is very laid back and a lot quieter and more easily entertained.She is very observant,doesn't miss anything and always seems to be analyzing everything and everyone.They have totally different personalities and you wouldn't think they were twins at all.I'm sure I am going to be quite busy for the next couple of weeks but I'll try to get some pictures to post.Rowdy weighed 16 lbs. Monday and feels like a chunk of lead!LOL Jillian weighs a little over 15.Hard to believe they are already 9 months old!

Comments (3)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio