SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
scootersgirl_gw

Announcing a Boy block swap

scootersgirl
16 years ago

Here are the guidelines for the Boy Block swap.

1) Sign up will last until April 5, 2008.

All packages must be postmarked before August 1, 2008.

Please include with your blocks a self-addressed envelope with the return postage in stamps. Please place all blocks in a ziplock bag with your address or mine inside. Swap packages have been torn in the past.

2) These will be 12 finished blocks. The theme is any kind of motorized vehicle on a tan or light brown background (these are boys we're talking about).

Blocks will be done in sets of 6. You make 6, keep 1 for yourself and send the other 5 to me. If we have enough swappers you won't get any of your own blocks back. Please sew or pin a small piece of paper with your name on it to each block, it will help me make sure you are not getting your own blocks back.

3) Please sign up on this thread. Include your block idea and if you want to do 1 or 2 sets. If you choose to do to sets they must be different (i.e. 1 set of tractors and 1 set of cars). Then drop me an email. When the sign up is over I will email you all my mailing address.

4) If for some reason you can not finish the swap please try to find a replacement or contact me imediately so I can try to find one for you.

As a side, if you have trouble finding or designing a block I'd be happy to design one for you in EQ.

Georgia

Comments (25)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!