SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
alanandnancy

Sinks, holes, faucets, soap dispensers & air switches

alanandnancy
16 years ago

We have to order our sink and faucet online YESTERDAY and I'm confused about whether I need to order the sink with holes pre-drilled for soap and air switch, or if the fabricator does that when installing the counter.

We're getting a Blancodiamond Silgranit (511-642) (1 1/2 sinks) which can either be over or undermount. We're doing an undermount, and it comes with one hole for the faucet already,

a Grohe Alira (32999SD0 in Stainless),

and our counters are Caesarstone.

I'm assuming I can get my soap dispenser later (can't stand the idea of buying a matching one for megabucks, and so many people on the forum seem to be happy with the cheaper ones)as well as the Never MT.

As to air switches, I can just pick up a cheap one of those too, right? Or is that something I have to research too?

Middle of week #2 status: Demo, electric, plumbing are mostly done, and insulation and drywalling in the next few days. Painter in the bedrooms this week and in the kitchen next week. Each day has been an adventure in unexpected details, a lot of eye rolling, but nothing unfixable, and we're about 4 days behind so far.

The temporary kitchen is kinda fun-like camping! We'll see how long that lasts.... Thanks for any help you can give me.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert