SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_sue

This is Hard for Us to Believe

You may know from some of my posts that I puppy sit for our youngest daughter's two dogs quite often. The one Jack Russell is on a lot of medication for epilepsy, that is the reason for the puppy sitting. When he comes to our house it is not unusual in an hours time for him to piddle 3 times on the floor and they are big lakes. Last week I picked up a doggie shirt for each of our dogs. The next time the dogs came, they wore theirs. I was busy working on Easter stuff and left them on. They were gone for probably 3 hours, no piddling! The next day he wore it and no piddling. Since that time when he comes he wears that shirt and is being a really good boy. The shirt is a bit snug, but not uncomfortable and not covering any parts that would hinder him from going. So I think for whatever the reason we have the "lake" problem taken care of!

Since that time, they have marked the doggie shirts down even cheaper and our oldest daughter has bought more shirts and gave them to her sister for her dog! Oh, happy day.

Anyone ever heard of such a thing?

Sue

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022