SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hurryupandwait

I finally get to post pictures

15 years ago

I have been reading this forum for months now and finally get to post some pictures. I was going to do this as I went along, but now we are up to the filling stage...so...I will skip the dig, gunite, tile, etc. We are a bit out of order because we are filling the pool and we don't have a deck yet. It is a long story that has to do with a very difficult septic situation. Anyway, we should have our paver deck by Thursday...if all goes well.

We visited Italy last year and fell in love with the Tuscan landscapes. We decided we wanted that feel for our pool. In an area where lagoon pools are the norm, this was a challenge. We ended up going with our landscaper who just started doing pools not to long ago and we are SO HAPPY we did. He really understood what we wanted and was able to give us a great design at a price that we could afford (sort of :)) Anyway, if I post the pictures correctly, you will see the pool without the paver deck, diving board, arbor, pretty tubes for our water feature on the wall and the o-so-important landscaping (with Italian cypress trees, of course). We hope to be TOTALLY finished in a couple of weeks.

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars14 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County