SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_21093717

Doctors gonna be the death of me yet !!

12 years ago

Larry and I drove to Lawrenceberg and to the Neurosurgeons office in plenty of time. I filled out all the necessary paperwork and then they asked me for the MRI report. Uh.. errrr... I don't have it... They then informed me that the doctor can't do anything without it... So, I got ticked and told them to contact Dr. Hensley's office as they have it.. and they only told me to me be in Lawrenceberg at the appointed time which I was. So.... in other words, I spent half the flippin day on the road, and filling out paperwork, and sitting in a doctors office. PERIOD !!! So here I sit.. my leg feeling as if the PolarExpress is parked on it... and taking the equivelant of Vicodan. So, I am either ripped on that horrid drug or in unbearable pain. And so I remain patient and wait until they decide how they are going to get a flipping copy of my MRI. You would think that with all the modern communications technology, they could have had all this in a matter of moments. And so .... here I sit, trying very hard to be patient.... waiting for them to tell me what my next step is. ARRRG

Carolyn

Comments (12)