SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amcfeely_gw

To all birthday swappers in amcfeely's groups

amcfeely
16 years ago

Ladies and Gentleman I have a small request. I usually try to keept track by your post if you are getting all your blocks, and if not who is late and if there is a problem that needs some help. But as of late I am just to busy. I don't even have time to check in here everyday anymore, much less read all your lovely posts. I do get in here a few times a week, but just not enough to keep up with all of you.

So my request is, could you please email me about a week or so after your birthday has passed and give me an update of your blocks. If any are late and you know they will be late or if any are just missing. It is very important to me that everyone received all there blocks. And I do, do all that I possibly can to make sure that happens. If you could all just help me out a little to make it a little easier for me I would really appreciate it.

I will hopefully have more time in the summer but right now my PTA duties are just taking up so much of my time. You wouldn't believe all the planning that goes into a school carnival and student teacher basketball game. And now we are considering a silent auction before the end of the school year as well. All this just doesn't give me much time to play.

Thank you all for you help and understanding.

Amy

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida