SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
orie_gw

Circle journal

orie
16 years ago

This is a journal that is sent around the country (a la Flat Stanley style) except it's more of a scrapbook. Everyone that receives it scrapbooks a page. It could be a page about yourself, thoughts, pictures, inspirational stories, about your state, funny things, sad things, anything really. It eventually makes it's way back to the owner (hopefully). I think you set a date when you would like it returned. Let's say... a year later, whoever has it, just returns it to the owner, or when the pages run out!

If I start one, would any of you participate? It would be fun to do a KT circle journal only. Any of you can start one at the same time so you have your own. Just make sure to write your name and address and say when you'd like it back. If I get yesses, I still have envelopes from the Christmas card exchange I can use to get someone's address and start the journal this way. Whatcha all think? If you'd like to participate, let me know and I can look and see if we exchanged christmas cards this year and we'll get going.

Comment (1)