SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
robnj_2006

Price Check on Raised Paver Patio

robnj_2006
16 years ago

Hi, we're close to contracting to have our back patio built. We have a landscape architect that has worked a lot with us and has done a really great overall plan. His company generally conracts out to a mason who has quoted us a price, that while not unexpected, is still a big number to swallow without at least doing some checking around first. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to ballpark what you thought the cost would be for our build? I'll provide as much info as possible, but I'll stop short of telling you what the estimate was so as to get an unbiased opinion. Thanks in advance everyone:

The actual patio is approx 800 sq ft and has a sitting wall around the entire patio. About a 30+ foot span of the wall is curved. We will have a paver landing off the patio doors with 5 steps down to the main patio off of the two exposed sides of the landing. The distance from from the ground to the patio door is 6.5 ft. The far side of the patio is approximately 3' lower in grade. We will have a stairs from the back of the patio to the yard. Additional grading will be done to create a raised bed along the 35' span farthest from the house. Here'a previous post with pictures of the back of the house and an early version of our plan...

http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/decor/msg060929149838.html

Comments (3)