SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
teppy_gw

kelly or anyone-please help if U can..bugs in pool

teppy
14 years ago

i am so tired of fighting bugs to where i'm just at the point of saying let them have it. every morning i wake up to this. every day i get them all out. this is real old now. i ask other people if they have bugs to this extent. i think everybody does have them, but not this bad. my pool is so balanced and it stays that way. i don't know what else i could possibly do. these bugs bite. we heard about dish detergent killing them. we get a bucket with some water and put detergent in. we dump the bugs in there after we catch them. they do die in no time. my husband figured out a way to coat the entire pool surface with dish soap. he uses a garden sprayer, but i am not sure how good this can be for my water chemistry. we just converted to SWG and i've still been making adjustments to the dial to adjust the percentage of chlorine for it to make. what you see in the photo with the bucket is what husband scooped out this morning already. the other photos show what is there still after scooping.

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

Comments (11)