SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ont_gal

Good News 2

ont_gal
14 years ago

Since the last thread went so long I thought I should address a few of you first with thank you.

Thank you all.

Yes,having my own place again is going to take some getting used to--no more having to get "permission" to paint,paper or even hang a picture.

There will be pics,sometime after the move,undoubtedly.

Its' such a little wee place...lol...and I mean "wee",but the interior upstairs is all brand new.

I couldnt have chosen newer than if I was to go to Lowes and purchase it.

I love the little kitchen,which is more of an open concept of sorts, that with the countertop open on the one end,it combines with the dining area-great place for bar stools,but not enough room really.

I love the backyard...altho not overly wide,its deep,and has a pinery(white pines) at the end of the lot...a nice area to have a table set,chairs,whatever.

Lots of space to garden again,veggies as well as flower beds and that boy of mine AND his kids love Grammas canned goods :)

I have had the use of a couple of strips of land here,so I have kept gardening,so,I'll have some perennials to go with me.

Yes,I feel very proud of this accomplishment..and yes,I am one determined individual-I suppose that could be the legacy my parents left me.

There certainly is truth to the help for people being at the end of their own arm Sue.

I truly wish I could have all of the KTers there to help to move in and have that bang of a housewarming party!

And you too Jude,to sit and give orders!!! LOL

Again,thank you all for your good wishes!

Comments (3)