Cherryfizz
16 years ago

Wham! Tap tap tap tap tap tap tap
...sometimes it is
Wham! Tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap

MAKE IT STOP!!!!

I have a miserable toothache, I have cramps and I have had to listen to this all morning and all afternoon and maybe again tomorrow! I now have a headache and I don't know how to deal with one because I rarely get them. I've shut all the windows but I can still hear it.

Neighbour across the way has a stone mason working on his porch. If he would make big noise it wouldn't bother me as much but this constant tapping is killing me. He must count how many times he is tap the bricks or whatever he is doing. Then he throws 12 taps in for good measure every few times.

Things rarely bother me so I don't know why this is getting to me. Gosh, now it is a different bang.

I've hadn't had a period in 7 months but I have had one now for a week. I am almost 52 years old - when does that end??? I haven't been able to do anything or even leave the house because of it except go to the store to get liver because I thought I might need the iron. I'm not having hot flashes or mood swings like my girlfriends are having and I hope I never do. I don't know how people who suffer headaches all the time cope.

I want my Mommy, heck I would take anyone's Mommy at this point just to feel cold hands on my face and to make me feel better.

I don't lie down during the day but I think I need to put my head under a cold pillow.

I wish that tapping would stop, its matching the throbbing in my head and mouth.

I wish I had some headphones and some soothing music. I used to have headphones for my Mom but I don't know where they are.

My little pitty party of one. Oh gosh now there is a saw.

Anne

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH