SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bkfdwife

Summertime Fun Direct Swap signups

bkfdwife
16 years ago

If I forget anything here, please ask, my allergies are kicking up again and I'm a bit..groggy! hehe Here's how it will work.

We will use the Summertime Fun theme! Let's make it bright, happy and fun!

To Sign up email me at rlkennedy@verizon.net your

Screen Name

real name

mailing address Please put Summertime Fun Swap in the subject line so I can put it in the appropriate file! If you don't get a return confirmation email from me within 24 hours, then I have not gotten your email. I will periodically post a list of the names I have, so please check to make sure you are on it!

Then please go to the "Getting to know me" thread and post something to help your partner find or make you the perfect little gift!

I will send out your swap name after the deadline of June 6th. The person you got is not necessarily the one that will be mailing to you! I'll mix em up!

You will either cut from your stash or purchase 3 summertime fun FQ's (18x22) quilter's cotton. Please make a note to your partner if this has been prewashed or not. Some folks have allergies to the processes used on fabric, but if they know it's not prewashed they are ok. It's a good idea to put the fabric in a plastic bag before you put into an envelope to mail. Also include your favorite summertime recipe and a small gift. This gift can be purchased or hand made, it is up to you. Please try to keep the package contents at around $10 to keep this fair. Before July 1st you will mail it and post to the thread that I will start that you have mailed it, but not say to who! When you receive yours, you will post that you got it, and usually thank whoever sent it, it's ok at that point to reveal who sent you yours! If we have Canadian swappers interested, I will try to keep it so that you swap amongst yourselves to make it easier. Please post any questions you have, I have probably made this sound as clear as mud!

Thanks!

Lisa

Comments (26)