SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ttodd_gw

LR: Here's Where I'm At....

ttodd
16 years ago

I wanted a warm, cozy, 'English-ish', study/ library style feel to my LR but w/ a clean, serene twist. If that makes any sense what-so-ever!

So I pared down my color scheme to green, brown & accents of white & soft blue to balance out all of my B&W photos on the walls.

This wknd. we inherited this desk that DH's Great grandfather made & I put it in the corner for dual use. Mostly in lieu of the fact that I've never been able to find an end table to put in this corner that was w/in comfortable reach of the chairs.

Desk closed so you can see the detail:

And open as it usually is:

Do you think it works? Should I finagle w/ the pic above the desk?

Still haven't picked a new rug.

I was trying to break up all of the brown of my leather chairs, furniture & trim & added these 2 quilted white throws this AM. Can I make them work or should I take them back? I'd like to add a small white rectangular pillow w/ a brown or green border & monogram in the middle of it to each leather chair. Thoughts?

I have an old silver tray to add to the coffee table & I'd like to put a simple arrangement of white hydrangeas in a shallow crystal bowl on it. Maybe a pretty silver box too.

So am I headed in the right darn direction. Is the rm. beginning to make sense?

Comments (16)