SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
redpenny_gw

cat peeing not spraying!!!!!!!!!!!

17 years ago

Okay I have 5 cats all males 4 are fixed and are perfect furbaies I is not fixed but has appointment to be fixed..........but my problem is that he is peeing NOT SPRAYING When he was born he was abandoned by his mother and I have raised him since he was born......when I took him to the vet they didn't think he was going to make it but he is a year old now and I have a new vet that I like very much. I have appointment to take him to see if he is able to be fixed and also to check him for any neuro problems.........HE DOES GO IN THE SANDBOX so I don't know why he is peeing on things he squats which I finally got him just like he was peeing in the sandbox I wondered if having him fixed will still NOT FIX this problem since he is not spraying.................also I have talked with the vet since he was born he always cries at night I thought he would grow out of this but he hasn't.........he is NOT DEAF

or BLIND.......but he acts like he is afraid of the dark...

and the vet can't find any thing physical to make cry at night like this....DH is not happy about this at all and thinks I should take him to a non kill shelter I just feel so bad because he only knows us and the 4 other cats.....

he also as started to jump on the other cats at night when they are sleep biting at the back of their necks but not that he is really trying to hurt them..........My vet thinks he may have some neuro problems he was born with....

So I just wondered does anyone think getting him fixed will solved this problem which I do want to get him fixed but am I in a losing battle,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comments (9)