SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
my3dogsii

Coupon for free pint of BM AURA - in 7 states & Puerto Rico

My3dogs ME zone 5A
14 years ago

You LUCKY people in -

ALABAMA,FLORIDA,PUERTO RICO,TENNESSEE, GEORGIA, KENTUCKY, NORTH CAROLINA and SOUTH CAROLINA!

I was looking to see if I could find a coupon for one of the free sample pots of Ben Moore paint. In my search, I came upon this, which is valid in only the states listed above.

When you go to the site, it also lists the dealers in each where you can redeem the coupon fora free PINT of AURA paint.

Here is a link that might be useful: go here for the coupon

Comments (4)

• tuesday_2008
    14 years ago

Wow, you can find everything, plus you share! Question - as much discussion as I have seen about Aura, I have really not paid that much attention to it. Is it that much better than regular BM paint? Can you get any BM color mixed in the Aura, or does that line have it's own colors? Example: If I get Flowering Herbs mixed in Aura, will it look different than if I get the Regal which is what I have previously used? Does the Aura come in different sheens? I don't live close to a BM dealer - just trying to educate myself before I go to a store.

TIA

Tuesday

• My3dogs ME zone 5A
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I have used Aura in my front entry/stairway, and in my upper hall, and also in my office. I love it, and it dried very quickly and with no odor. My sister liked the Aura 'Honeymoon' that I used in my office so much that she just did her kitchen and dining room in it. I used the eggshell finish, and it is rich and velvety.

I'm just a 'user', though, but I have seen 'funcolors' here rate it very highly also, if you search for her posts. I just wish MY state had these coupons available!

SOME of the Aura/Affinity colors can be mixed in other BM formulas, but some are available only in Aura. I *think* that their 'regular' colors can all be mixed in Aura. I'd call your nearest store before driving there to be sure.

• PRO
    Lori A. Sawaya
    14 years ago

M3D is correct, I am an Aura fan.

It is not a good fit for everyone, however. And I'm not just talking about DIYers either. When Aura is not a good fit for a professional's knack for painting and they have to add extender in all sorts of... umm, "creative"... ways it's just time to choose another product that is a better fit for the way they paint. There is a recipe for adding a high-quality extender and it should be followed. Adding more than is called for or mixing with water, or whatever whacky concoction, just in an effort to get it one the wall isn't a good plan.

If Aura doesn't workout for you, just pick somethin' else for corn's sake.

Aura, OTOH, is a dream come true for many people like M3D already pointed out. The free pint is an AWESOME way to try it out. Thanks M2D for the heads-up.

• Ideefixe
    14 years ago

Now if GW's ad team can manage to get these sorts of deals for readers----