SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bessiedawg

Remembrance: Pets lost in 2007

16 years ago

As the year draws to an end, it is time to remember the ones that have been lost this past year. I know so many of us have lost our dear furbabies this past year. Please share your stories of their lives with us.

We lost our little Sadie May in December. Even though her life was short, she lived every minute to the fullest.

April 4, 2207 Â December 7, 2007

Sadie

We lost our sweet Maggie May in September. Even though she spent the last 5 years of her life completely blind, she made the best of every day. She didnÂt care if she could see as long as she had her food bowl and her favorite chair. She taught me a lot of life lessons.

March 10, 1997 Â September 12th, 2007

Maggie

We lost our beloved Bessie May in May. If you are lucky in life, an animal like Bessie will bless you with their love and devotion. I have had dogs all of my life, but Bessie was the one that touched my heart the most. She just loved life. We found her in the animal shelter on her last day, (it was not a no-kill shelter back then.) She climbed up into my lap and gave me a great big hug. We never did figure out what happened to her ears. They were down for the first 1 ½ years of her life, then one day they just went up and never came back down.

May 15, 1992 Â May 22, 2007

Bessie

They are gone, but will never be forgotten.

Linda

Comments (23)