SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sdionnemoore_gw

F&P drama finally coming to conclusion

sdionnemoore
14 years ago

After more than a year of dealing with a leaky F&P CD FD refrigerator, the first few months spent in repeating my story over and over to randomly picked customer service representatives who answered my calls, F&P is *finally* going to refund me my money and what I paid for the surround kit. Taxes included.

Shipping is not.

I was so upset about that! After all I've gone through with them and they wouldn't reimburse shipping. Makes me want to chuck the refrigerator out the window from the eight floor and be done. :) But of course, I wouldn't get my refund, now would I?

I came here, to these boards, more to vent than anything. I'm so upset about this refrigerator not working. The one wall of our kitchen was designed around the dimensions of this refrigerator! Now I will be left with gaps around what was supposed to be a built-in refrigerator (look) with the surround kit added. I never got to use the kit, granted, because the refrigerator never stopped leaking, but I had high hopes.

I can't even begin to express the frustration I feel. Steam is coming out my ears. Yet, I'm trying my best to be calm. Now. I wasn't very calm when the representative told me they wouldn't refund shipping charges. When I mentioned going to court, she told me she felt threatened. I dunno. Why should someone feel threatened when they've done everything to satisfy the customer? I'm not satisfied about the shipping charges not being refunded. I wouldn't have had the thing shipped to me if I'd known it was a lemon. And not just that one, but the next one I got as well had the same leak problem.

They even messed up our hardwood floors, though to their credit they are acknowledging the problem and asking for estimates.

I'm rambling now. Thanks for letting me blow off steam. My nerves are just shot over this. I don't guess there is any more than I can do to grant me satisfaction. . .except maybe an old-fashioned lobotomy. (Bad joke. Trying to get my humor back. Sorry)

Comments (10)