SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
oceanna_gw

Loads of new Gallery pics

oceanna
15 years ago

Please don't reply to this thread until mid-afternoon. That will allow it to stay up top a little longer, to give everyone to have a chance to see it. Thanks!

I just put 56 new pictures in the dining room thread in the gallery. I expanded the DR thread to include some closeups of chandys, sideboards, and some tablescapes. It also includes dining in the kitchen, and out of doors. If it's dining, it's fair game to go in there.

I also put 40 new kitchen pictures in, and like with the other threads I'm now including more closeups of areas I know matter to us all.

You will also find 45 new living room pictures.

If you missed my earlier post, the Home Offices thread now includes pictures of libraries, workrooms, craftrooms, potting rooms, and now also home theaters. It's a bit of a grab bag because room for new threads in the gallery on page 1 is extremely tight.

I try to include all sorts of styles and colors, and pictures that are remarkable in one way or another -- something for everybody.

I use the gallery room threads to find lots of answers to questions like what color schemes look good, how do I hang a grouping of pictures on the wall, what sort of wallpapers are popular now, what kinds of curtains should I hang, what do people put on top of their coffee tables, what kind of lighting could I use, what kind of centerpiece could I use on my table, and countless other questions. I hope you'll all turn to the gallery often, and enjoy.

While you're there, don't miss the color threads. They're very helpful if you're trying to figure out a paint color.

Here is a link that might be useful: Link to Gallery

Comments (11)