SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
carriem25

Looking for painted bedroom furniture inspiration

carriem25
13 years ago

While we are still waiting to hear for sure that she has been accepted, dd (16) has applied to go on a language exchange next year. The program has the French girl (from Quebec) stay with us for three months, and then dd will live with their family for three months. I have been telling people that I am not sure which is going to be harder - having *2* teenage girls living here, or having *0* teenage girls living here!

Our guest room serves double duty as my scrapbooking and craft room. I plan on relocating my craft supplies somewhere else, and once those items are gone, there isn't much left in the room besides the bed. I happened to find some very inexpensive bedroom furniture today, and I am hoping to pick it up and paint it for a fresh, more modern look. The current owners had planned to refinish it themselves, but decided to just ger rid of it after partially sanding some of the pieces. They are only asking $100 for the entire set.

Does anyone have any suggestions or inspiration pictures? I am currently leaning towards black but would love to hear all suggestions. The room will go back to be using as a guest room after she leaves, but I doubt I will have trouble finding things to store in the dresser drawers :)

Carrie

Here is a link that might be useful: Make me over!

Comments (6)