SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cement_pond

Question for Pool Builders

cement_pond
16 years ago

Well, tomorrow is the big day when all the action starts and I have a question for Pool Builders. I will not be home all day (I leave at 630 am and generally do not return until 6:30 pm). My husband will be home most days because he works from home, but is gone for two days every other week. I would like to do something for all the people that will be working on our pool, but am not sure if it is appropriate. I was thinking about leaving a cooler of bottled water, sodas, etc and maybe a covered plate of snacks like cookies or brownies each day. Please tell me if this is stupid or not. I just feel badly that I will not be around to offer any type of hospitality personally. I thought about leaving coffee too, but the cream and sugar could be a challenge since we live in Florida and still have heat and bugs (at times). Right now it is a bit chilly and damp.

Also, will the PB need access inside our home on the few days we are not home? We introduced our neighbors to our PB and now he is building their pool as well and it will be at the same time. She is a stay at home mom so we could give her a key if you think they may need into any electrical, etc. I would ask our PB, but I did not think of all of this until just now and he has been out of town doing continuing education all last week.

Any other suggestions anyone has as to how to help the progress go as smoothly as possible, I would love to hear them. I would much rather be proactive and remove any possible roadblacks.

Thank You!

Melissa

Comments (8)