SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dixiechick_07

Ticor S710 Prep Sink...Anyone have one???

dixiechick_07
16 years ago

I was browsing the Galaxy Tools website and found a round 14" prep sink. I really like it but was wondering if anyone had a round prep sink and if so, how does it work out. The sink is 7" deep.

Also, is it ok to mix sink materials in a kitchen???? I have ordered a 30" Shaw in biscuit and was wondering if I use stainless for the prep sink will it look ok. The prep sink will be across the aisle from the range top and will not be visible when you walk into the kitchen, as it will be installed in an island in a butcher block countertop 32" high on the back side of the island. The front side of the island will be the standard 36". The Shaw will be on the right hand wall when you walk into the kitchen. You will see both sinks from the range wall but that is all.

Please give me some opinion on the two materials, as I need to order ASAP, as we are due to start med treatment in a couple of weeks and would like ALL sinks and faucets in place.

Thanks to all who have helped me with other decisions. This forum has been a GOD SEND for me at this time. May HE bless all of you for your help.

Thanks

CC

Comments (7)