SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
heather720_gw

Franke orca sink

heather720
14 years ago

I'm new to posting here but have been reading and learning from others experiences for a while. We're about to start the demo phase of our remodel and I'm still stuck on choosing the sink. I have cream (gardenia) Shaker style custom cabs coming in from Greenfield and am planning to use a marble called Emperador light for the counters.

I really like the Franke orx110 sink with all it's accessories but really like the look of it in fireclay better and feel like it suits the style of my kitchen/house better. But the dimensions are different (smaller) than the SS version, so the fireclay sink only has the bottom and 2 shelf grids as optional accessories. For those of you who own either the fireclay or SS versions of this sink, what accessories do you find you use the most? I would've liked to be able to get the cutting board and the colander with the fireclay version but can't. I wonder if those of you who have it in fireclay have found other non-Franke options that work well. So I can't decide whether to give more weight to look/feel or functionality. Thanks for any input you can give me!

Heather

Comments (3)