SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
reinaroelle

fruit flies in litter box & trying neem

reinaroelle
16 years ago

Hello, IÂm new here. We just started WorldÂs Best Cat Litter & I do like it compared to the clay based. However, we have a major fruit fly problem. WeÂve had it before w/ clay litter but seem they are more drawn to the corn. I searched the posts in here on how to get rid of those flies, i.e. ACV, soap, water in a jar, which doesnÂt work. What I need help with is that they are in the used cat litter (the one we dump) AND in the litter boxes. I canÂt afford to clean the litter box often as WBCL, while good, is expensive for 5 cats. I prefer natural remedies. I have Neem oil & powder that works pretty well in the used but IÂd like to know if the powder is safe IN the litter box? I just never found an answer if itÂs okay in a litter box AND if it will kill the flies. As well as the ratio.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Btw, neem is used from anything to hair, acne, insecticide, flea control, safe, non-toxic for humans & pets. Not promoting these sites, just so people know what IÂm talking Âbout w/ Neem www.neemfoundation.org and www.neemamerica.org

ReinaRoelle

Comments (17)