SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
boots2_gw

Upset that neighbors dog has no shelter.

boots2
13 years ago

My neighbor has his dog chained outside. It is raining now and cold, 57 degrees. The dog gets tangled in his chain sometimes too and don't have water or food some of the time and I just really can't sleep for hurting so bad for the dog. He is a golden retriever, I think. I want to help it so much but am afraid of making the neighbor angry at me. I can't see why he would let it lay there in the cold steady rain all night. The nights will be getting colder and more rain, snow and ice for we live in Kentucky. I have to be careful with what I do. You never know what he might would do if he gets angry. Do you have any advice for me? I go several nights without sleep worried over the dog. Do you know how much this cold rain is affecting the dog with having to lay in it with no place to go? Maybe it is not hurting him as much as I think. It looks like his little body would be so cold and shaking. He is a young dog about one year or one and a half years old. I just don't know what to do about this situation.

Comments (30)