SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jdstudio

Hansgrohe Shower Setup? What do I need?

jdstudio
16 years ago

We've already purchased all of our faucets for the MB from the Hansgrohe Axor Montreux line...I haven't purchased the shower setup yet because I have no idea what I need. I've been to two places that are staggeringly expensive. The only way that we've been able to stay within our budget with these fixtures is that I found them online for over 50% less. This is a DIY project and we're not familiar enough with the Hansgrohe line to know what we need to get up and running. Understandably, nobody is likely to be very helpful in configuring my shower system when they aren't making the sale, and honestly, I feel guilty wasting someone's time when they depend on the sale. So it's a tall order, but I'm hoping to find someone who knows their stuff and can tell me every component that I need to buy to install this system. Or possibly someone who has a hansgrohe shower setup and knows what came with it. Can anyone help? We want a fairly basic setup with a fixed head and a handheld with slidebar, but we want to have the ability to have one or both heads going at the same time. Also, if we decide to add a second fixed head, would it change the valves, etc. that we need, or just the plumbing setup? I hope any of this makes sense. Thanks in advance for any help!

Comments (5)