SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lululemon_gw

Kitchen Brain?

lululemon
15 years ago

The funniest thing just happened and I wanted to share it with a group that will apppreciate it. I was just answering the post about the side-by-side vs. FD fridges when I got to thinking about my own recent purchase. I suddenly remembered that we had arranged for delivery of the new appliances for March 31 - this Tuesday! It was a day picked at random and we (I) was supposed to call the store last week and change it. We haven't even finalized out layout let alone begun demolition.

I immediately phoned the store and delayed for another month, but I wonder what would have happened if I had not remembered. I picture the doorbell ringing Tuesday morning and a delivery person asking a very confused DH where to put the new appliances - LOL.

I spend so much of my time currently thinking about this kitchen I can't believe I forgot. It reminds me of when I was pregnant and used to get "baby brain". My sister never seemed to have that problem, but I know I did. Is there such a thing as "kitchen brain"? Is this what they mean by TKO?

Comments (6)