SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jules0988_gw

A recommended Flea Treatment that is all natural

jules0988
15 years ago

I have 2 pups 9 months of age. This is our first flea season with them being in Indiana .I did a lot of research when we adopted these two and found that we have terrible flea infestations here. I have been adamant about doing as much all natural concerning them as possible. I canceled my lawn service, use natural shampoos (however, don't bathe them unless they get really dirty) , feed them Canidae, natural treats ( I make them mostly homemade) etc...

I searched the internet and found a wonderful product I would like to share- it is called Flea-D.It contains yeast and garlic in addition to vitamins, minerals and protein. I purchase it from Lucky Vitamin online that carry a lot of all natural pet products. It is $5.98 for 180 chewable tablets and you administer the tablets by weight of the dog. I have to give the tablets twice daily but use them as treats and my pups LOVE them. One of the pups is 62 lbs and gets 6 tablets daily and the other is 49 lbs and gets 4 daily. My pups have not had one flea on them ever! I began using the tablets in April as soon as the weather here started warming up since it states it may take up to a month for the full effect. Just wanted to share-

Comments (6)