SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jamie_la_gw

I'd like to share my baby girl with everyone

Jamie_LA
14 years ago

FIRST, I cannot thank everyone enought for the kind and thoughtful words. I am however, numb. I am lost, and I find myself literally walking in circles not knowing what to do. Planning your childs funeral is something NO parent should ever endure. But we're trying to motion the moves. We went to the accident scene today. I HAD to see what happened to my baby girl. To find her hair amongst the car debris is needless to say, the worst thing I will or have ever endured in my life. My brother in law made the most beautiful cross with "RIP Rachel" on it, so me and my family placed it at the site. THEN, we HAD to go to the car. I had to find her purse and cellphone, as the State Troopers told me they couldn't get to it on the passenger floorboard. We had to get them to use a backhoe to get to the floorboard, but we did find it. I dug until I was bleeding from the glass, but couldn't get to it. I now have her possessions.

Again, I want to thank you all for the kind words and thoughts. I will post her memorial tribute and share my beautiful daughter with you all. She was the most special, kindest, polite person yall would have known. Her ambition was to join the PeaceCorps because she wanted to "help people". I will always love you my Rachel.

Here is a link that might be useful: I miss you and love you, Rachel

Comments (64)