SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jordanakim

Black fridge, SS oven, off-white cabinets?

jordanakim
13 years ago

We bought our house with 2 new appliances - a dishwasher & fridge that are both black. They are both in excellent condition & work well. I don't prefer black appliances, but it would be terribly wasteful to get new ones just to get stainless steel. We ourselves have just purchased a SS gas cooktop & SS single oven.

We are now ready to remodel the kitchen - new cabinets & slightly revised layout (can't do too much variation with the space & I'm not knocking down walls or pushing them out). I've always wanted a white/off white kitchen & I think it would look lovely in the house. BUT... I'm concerned about the black fridge (not so much about the DW). I was originally leaning towards a deep, dark cherry color b/c of the fridge, but why should I center an entire remodel of $$$$ based on a silly black fridge? The fridge will be on the side of the room with the door opening (there's only one opening), so it will not be seen immediately when entering the room. What do you all think??? Thanks for your input.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
High Point Cabinets
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Columbus' Experienced Custom Cabinet Builder | 4x Best of Houzz Winner