I just got 'Keurig k-cup coffeemaker', I love flavor coffee...
15 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEHow Do You Make Your Tea and Coffee in the Morning?
A morning cup is a must for many, and preparation comes in many guises. We look at coffee and tea habits across the Houzz community
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNHot Ideas and Tips for Coffee and Tea Stations
Let options like drawer inserts and built-in coffeemakers percolate now, so your hot-drinks station can best serve holiday guests
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNSimple Pleasures: Wake Up and Smell the Coffee
Slugging down any old sludge while pulling on socks is no way to start the day. Learn to brew amazing java and savor the experience here
Full Story
SHOP HOUZZHouzz Products: Set Up Your Dream Coffee Station
Wouldn’t it be nice to have your own café that never closes? With these tools and accessories from the Houzz Products section, you can
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNSingle-Wall Galley Kitchens Catch the 'I'
I-shape kitchen layouts take a streamlined, flexible approach and can be easy on the wallet too
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNToday’s Coffee Stations Have All Kinds of Perks
Some of these features are so over the top that they will give you a jolt
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNCoffee Bars Energize Any Room
Love coffee? Wake up to these great designs for a café-style area in the kitchen, guest room and even bathroom
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Coffee Service
Upgrade your morning ritual with accessories to help make the perfect brew
Full Story
User
lynn_d
Related Discussions
making own coffee in keurig
Q
OT: Keurig Coffee Machine
Q
K-cup coffee makers anyone?
Q
Keurig Coffee Brewers ... how do you choose?
Q
mrssmith692
dances_in_garden