SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bookworm_2007

Dog throwing up

bookworm_2007
15 years ago

There is another post on here that I found regarding dogs throwing up bile. I found some good pointers in it but I am still worried about my dog.

He is a 2 year old mix breed that I adopted almost 2 years ago. He has always had problems with his stomach. Throws up easily and has diarrhea. Here lately though he has been throwing up about every other day. Usually in the middle of the night or really early in the morning. Sometimes there is food in it and sometimes it is just frothy yellow stuff. Which stains horribly!! This morning he threw up 3 times. First 2 times with food in it and then the 3rd time was the yellow stuff. There was a what looked to be a small drop of blood that dribbled from his mouth after he threw up.

I thought maybe I was underfeeding him...so I upped his food some but he is still throwing up. He eats wet food-Beneiful. It comes in a little 10.5 oz tub. He eats 1 tub a day. Not sure if that is a good brand to be feeding him or not. He is about 20 lbs so that still may not be enough food for him each day. I am never sure if he is throwing up from eating too much or not enough.

Any advise or comments would be so appreciated!!!

Comments (15)

Sponsored
The Creative Kitchen Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
Franklin County's Kitchen Remodeling and Refacing Professional