SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sabjimata

Testing: Posting Pics

sabjimata
14 years ago

I am practicing my pic posting skills. I think I get it. I just cut and pasted an HTML blog entry of mine...sorry for clogging the board with this...but I think some of you might enjoy the pics. And I want to see if I can actually post pics without Flickr or Photobucket.

If you share some kind of fetish regarding the inanimate, you might understand the sensations these graphic images stir in me.

These days, there is nothing that gets me more excited than the site of a large slab of white statuary marble. You have no idea.

High ceilings, lots of lovely natural lighting, weathered and light wood. A bit formal for my taste, but if this kitchen is ever in the mood to slum it for a night, give me a call!

I try not to look at the sink. It is ordinary and fine but does not belong in this kitchen. But look at that long and narrow white marble topped island. Mmmmm.

While out of my price range, I enjoy the simple "design within reach" look of this California bungalow kitchen. Humble yet pristine. A good hand holder.

Windows, windows! And the perpendicular pattern of the wood floor. And the farm table. So nice and warm. Let's cuddle.

Wide open. This kitchen is the kind you can take home to meet mom and dad.

How very rich.

Generally, I am not a fan of floor tile. But mercy mercy me, the things I would say I would do on that tile if I didn't have to worry about being a role model for kids. This kitchen is HOT!

Too pretty for a long term relationship, but this kitchen would be fun just to casually hang out with.

Walnut stain on alder, coffered ceilings. Way out of my league. Still, I wouldn't mind getting this kitchen drunk and having my way with it.

Comments (10)