SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ninapearl_gw

the best laid plans of mice...and pigs

11 years ago

well, arnold ziffel has once again driven me over the edge of sanity. it has been in the 90's here, not at all comfortable for a pig that doesn't have a place to wallow.

arnold and his big sister outgrew their kiddie pool so good piggy mom that i am, i decided to forgo food for a few days so that i could order for them a deluxe, made for piggies, swimming pool.

porkahontas took to it like a duck...errrr...pig to water. mr. ziffel, on the other hand, seemed scared to death of this new development and would walk around the edges grunting his displeasure and stretching his neck out to inspect this foreign object.

now, before i bought this deluxe, made for piggies, expensive swimming pool, i had dug a big hole in the pig pen and filled it with water and both pigs reveled in their very own deluxe, dug for piggies, swimmin' hole...

arnold thought he was "right up town", on the beach, waiting for some hot chick pig in a pink bikini to bring him a cold brewski...

i made sure to go out and turn him every few minutes so his tan would be even. you know, because i am such a good pig mom.

however, water runs right through sand so i was constantly having to pour water into the hole. that's when i decided to buy the deluxe, made for piggies, ridiculously expensive swimming pool.

however, being afraid of the deluxe, made for piggies, outrageously expensive swimming pool, arnold was getting stressed from the heat because he flat out REFUSED to get in the water.

so, being the wonderfully excellent pig mommy that i am, i dug a bigger hole in the sand, put a tarp down, secured the edges with some big rocks, dumped some sand in the bottom for traction for their adorable little piggy feet, and filled it with water.

as sweat pours down my forehead and stings my eyes and as i feel like i am going to collapse in a heap, i am almost done filling up the deluxe hole in the ground with a tarp to hold the water and when i take a quick break to get a drink to replenish the fluid that has been pouring out of my body because it's IN THE FREAKING 90's, i turn around and what do you think i see? yeah. arnold. arnold ziffel. in the new deluxe, made for piggies, drain the savings account pig pool.

he is grunting happily and bobbing for the very pricey red seedless grapes that porkahontas left behind. i hope he appreciates all i do for him. next thing you know, he's gonna be asking me if i can chew his broccoli for him! i don't even LIKE broccoli! **rolls eyes**

Comments (12)