SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bug_girl

Canon E18 error

bug_girl
17 years ago

I am was looking at the Canon A700, and it seemed perfect,it even ran on AA batteries, then I read the Amazon Reviews, and everyone loved it, but a few people get this thing called an E18 error. It has to do with the lens getting stuck in a retractable position,upon being dropped but sometimes it is caused by dust. There is a class action law suit being planned, and I am interested to know how many Canon owners have had this E18 error occur. If you did you may be able to join and get money back. I am a Sony owner since 2001, and I have dropped it many times, and it has never broken.

To find the website google cannon and e18 error.

I would be posting more to the forum, but my camera is so old, that is why I have not been more active here. I used to post very often here. The Canon A700 really would have been a great camera, and it was under 300 dollars, which was in my budget. I expect to post photos here again, when I get my new camera. I have a website and I added a garden section, and some of my garden photos are posted there, if you click my profile there is a link to it.

Here is a link that might be useful: Canon e18 error website

Comments (2)

Sponsored