SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
trinigemini

Dogs dont like hugs?

trinigemini
15 years ago

Watching Ceasar the other day and he told some people that dogs do not like to hug. I have to disagree with him there....my bully loves nothing better than hugs...in fact at night when its time to sleep she cuddles so close I cant move an inch without her following me. She actually walks right up my side until she lays down in the crook of my arm to sleep like a baby. And its not just her....she has a play date with another bully every week and the other bully loves to sit in my lap...last week she turned around so she was facing me and put her head on my shoulder and laid there. So does anyone have similar experiences? Not trying to say here Ceasar is bad....I just think dogs are different and a blanket statement like dogs don't like to be hugged is wrong....I would hate to think of someone watching the show and deciding it was bad to hug their dog...especially if the dog loves it. I have learned alot from ceasar...so this is not ceasar or victoria bashing time...I really more curious as to if its certain breeds that may not enjoy a hug.

Comments (13)