SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
flamingo_in_ar

Survivor talk�

FlamingO in AR
10 years ago

Aside from the fact that I don't do well without all the modern conveniences, I could never be on Survivor. Last night leading up to the vote, I wasn't following along at all! I couldn't tell who was who and frankly, I don't even care at this point! Everybody looks alike and I just looked at my husband and threw up my hands, asking him "are you following all this?" And he said no, too. Thank goodness!

I can't wait for them to get the numbers down.

I still want the rice dumper to go, tho.

Did you watch?

This post was edited by FlamingO_in_AR on Thu, Mar 6, 14 at 17:22

Comments (5)

• Lindsey_CA
    10 years ago

Yep, Hubs and I are watching this season. Hubs wondered how the heck the folks on the Brain tribe managed to get onto that tribe, because they all seem like idiots. And we both think that every time the Brain tribe cooks some rice to eat, T'Jia should only get about three grains of rice for every bowlful that the others get (and that would be being generous to her).

We were also both amazed that the Beauty tribe would consider (even for a nanosecond), voting out LJ (the hunky horse trainer). He's the strongest person on that team, so they need him for challenges; and he is the one who came from way behind and won the puzzle challenge last week.

On the Brawn tribe, Tony-the-cop really is a snake, isn't he? Hubs said he's probably a dirty cop!

We, too, were having trouble figuring out which girl went with which name (on the Beauty tribe) because they just haven't shown much of them. We do know which one is Jefra (the blond three-time loser of the Miss Whatever pageant), but we didn't know who was Morgan and who was whatever the other name is. Agree with you that the numbers need to get down before it will become really interesting.

• ravencajun Zone 8b TX
    10 years ago

I think it has been pretty boring so far. I agree with the whole rice thing. She has some nerve asking how much to cook. But they were stupid for not immediately jumping in there and scooping up the rice that was not in the fire. Heck with a little sand in it at least you have food. In the lush green area they are in you know there's stuff to eat out there. No one ever tries to find food. I would be catching some of those crabs they are everywhere. It seems like if you had any sense you would research the area you will be living in and find out what you have available to you.

It really scares me that the crazy girl is a Nuclear engineer. She seriously can't do anything, why do they keep her!

• gadgets
    10 years ago

It seems like the last few seasons, they start out immediately getting rid of the stronger people because they're a threat down the road. Geez, you need them to 'get down the road'. That's why they kept the gal who threw away the rice..........an all girl alliance. Don't any of them watch the show to see where mistakes were made on previous shows?

Shirley

• sushipup1
    10 years ago

Here's the "reaction" story. In the story is a link to the full recap.

Here is a link that might be useful: reaction

• katlan
    10 years ago

I liked the attorney and the blonde guy on the Brain tribe. Now I only like the blonde guy. Anyone that didn't vote to get rid of the rice queen should lose, lose, lose. They don't deserve to be there.

That cop is annoying for sure, but, Cliff has everyone just mesmerized for some reason. He seems very nice and likeable, and that should be a red flag for everyone on that tribe.

I couldn't stand looking at or hearing Brice, so glad he's gone. The dip stick cheerleader needs to go next.